Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Been A Long Time (A while)


It's been quite a long time since I blogged~ I STILL LOVE MY GIRL A LOT~ IM HOPING ONE DAY I CAN SEE HER The thing for what I hate most is NS!! wah.. like a destroyer.. we lasted for more than one month~ yet we nvr known each other for a month nor see each other before~ I ALWAYS TREAT HER LIKE MY WIFE.. IM ALWAYS THINKING IT'S LIKE I HAVE GONE OTHER COUNTRY TO WORK~

Looking at her pic is as though I have seen her some where.. maybe in my dream~ if my dream were realistic enough~ I wud like to hold her hands and go anywhere with her~ I will like to see her smile~ I know a lot of people will say we can't make it~ I have already proven it~ more than half a year.. Nothing is impossible that's what she told me when I'm a negative person that time~ I don't care, I will wait I don noe what is true LOVE means but I don care if people think I'm childish I will still follow my own way..

I LOVE U. . . T-T

No comments: