Monday, January 3, 2011

Hate and Love

I HATE MYSELF!! I HATE FOR THE THINGS I HAVE DONE.. THERE IS NO TURNING BACK!! WHAT DONE IS DONE!! IS IT WRONG TO BE CRAZY FOR SOMEONE? IS IT WRONG THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS LOVE AND TRUST? EVEN IT'S IN ME? WHY DOES BEING DEPENDENCE ON SOMEONE IS WRONG, BECAUSE I HAVE TRUST TO PUT EVERYTHING IN IT? WHO DOESN'T SAY WRONG WORDS WHEN ANGRY? WHEN I'M ANGRY WITH SOMEONE I HOPE HE WAS DEAD!!

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS? I HATE YOU FOR THIS.. BECAUSE BEFORE WE MET.. I DON'T HAVE PRECIOUS THINGS LEFT, LIFE SUCK BUT THEN I FOUND YOU.. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ARE THIS PRECIOUS THINGS TO ME.. YOU THOUGHT ME EVERYTHING, MAYBE THAT'S WHY I DEPEND ON SOMEONE LIKE YOU.. YOUR MY ROLE MODEL.. AND NOW YOU HAVE BROKEN EVERYTHING.. MY TRUST, MY DREAMS, EVEN WHAT YOU HAVE THOUGHT ME TO LIVE.. HOW CAN I TRUST SOMEONE NEXT TIME? EVERYBODY IS THE SAME!! EVERY HUMAN TREATS ME THE SAME.. THEY ARE LIKE WHAT I THOUGHT, JUST CAN'T BE TRUSTED!!

No comments: