Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life of Humans

I only hate myself so much because I don't really understand humans.. what they really want.. I'm one of them.. everything they show me.. it makes me feel bad.. I'm cold and dark for a reason.. The reasons lies on people.. My life haven't been great.. everyone is showing me only darkness.. I once trust my best friend but he cheated me.. Now I trusted you and everything went wrong.. I don't really know what to do now.. I'm lost.. I will be forever.. Until someone can prove and show me the truth to this world..

I always asked myself.. "What is Life?" shud I really fill them with hatred and only do the things I like?? but why is everyone doing the same thing? and the same things to me?? I have written about how I hate about humans before and I have once again written it now.. I'm tired of living.. - Cold

No comments: