Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Deep Love, Deep Wound

It's really hard to trust someone.. I have seen many many people being betrayed by others that's why I keep saying I don't trust yet sometimes I don't know what I'm doing.. I must have hurt you so much.. I'm so sorry but please forgive me~ I may say I don't trust but in my heart I do.. :( I really hope you can come back, I will be waiting for this day.. The day I put on a wedding ring, didn't you say you want to grow old with me?? I have many things in my mind already, I would like to travel with you and stuff.. I really hope I can spent the rest of my life with you, if you would to let me.. I like to see your smile, really~ I hope I can see it one day, see your most beautiful smile in my life and everyday~ I Love You so Much~ ;'(

No comments: