Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hating My Life

I have still been stress all this while.. I just can't get you out of my mind.. I felt sick again.. I went to drink with friends yet I couldn't get drunk.. instead I puke.. I'm so tired of my Life.. I'm very confused and didn't know what to do.. They say you are lucky to have me, because no other boys would have care and find another girl.. but it isn't I'm the one who is lucky.. :'(

Army is also being so stressful to me.. I have to remember all my store items and have to cope alone in future.. I'm so tired of Life... What's the point of crying till now?? I felt cold in my heart again... I felt it numb.. I felt weak.. I couldn't eat..

I will wait for you.. wait forever if it is..
I'm waiting for you to add me back... waiting for your message.. waiting for your everything.. but I'm so afraid you wouldn't dare to approach me.. I really don't know what to do.. I'm Lost.. Everyday I think about suicide.. but then I can't..
Sorry I'm still deeply in Love with you..

No comments: